At present, most steel plants in the world generally adopt Ladle refining, to reduce gas, inclusion and make molten steel evenly, in order to realize high yield, high quality and low cost steel making.
Synthetic Slags is designed and manufactured to meet the above requirement and take a very important role in steel refining.
- Low melting point, fast melting in steel, shorten refining time and energy saving.
- Good fluidity, good desulphurization and good inclusion reducing agent
- No flame and good safety in use
- No water absorption and no metamorphosis
- Lesser erosion of ladle lining and thus enhance ladle life.